Friday, February 20, 2015

Guess What!

OMG!  OMG!!
Rick is coming to our meeting!!!!
I'm serious!

Last night, I was checking my email, and I saw that Rick Riordan sent me an email,  I fainted for a couple of minutes and then read it.  He said that he saw our website and was impressed with it and decided that he would like to come to one of our meetings.  I replied and said that all of us would be delighted for him to come. I left him my phone number so he could contact me for details.

Low and behold, he called the next morning and asked when and where the meeting was.  I talked to the great Rick Riordan myself!!!!


So, in other words, FAN PARTY!  Don't miss this once in a lifetime chance to meet your favorite author. Come to the meeting and bring your books and anything else for him to sign.  Don't forget your camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment